Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HostSo Review


Have you experienced web hosting services, if you want to know more about it try the new interesting web hosting service alreadyhosting.com, one of the best web hosting services in today. Already hosting also has unlimited domain hosting services. Do you want to find a best review site for web hosting here is it AlreadyHosting.com. Reviews are updated at regular intervals.
In this bad economic situation it’s hard to find a web hosting service for cheap and best but here is it AlreadyHosting.com, the only best web hosting service for cheap and best. Now with Already Hosting you can create your own identity in internet world, as you know internet is mass media of transmission of message. With this you can improve your advertisement as well as your business.
Want to know more about web hosting services then check HostSo Review. HostSo Review has been identified as the top web hosting Provider. The cost of HostSo Review is simple and affordable. They are best secured connections backed by professionals serving 7 days a week * 24 hours a day. HostSo Review are easy to use and provide best security against virus. It’s so hard to get a web hosting service so reliable and secured like HostSo Review. So switch on to HostSo Review and see the difference.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is very important to keep in mind that there's a lot more to best web hosting than just stipulation of web space, network traffic, email accounts, databases etc. Best web hosting companies will often boast about other aspects of their hosting capabilities, such as guaranteed uptime, 24/7 technical support, user-friendly control panel and plenty of web based software solutions that you can make use of without incurring any extra charges.

Jason Mailley said...

Yeah... I can relate. I am new to HostSo, I like the features... but since yesterday, I am not impressed. The server has been down most of the day, and when ON, some funny things happen in the directory, even though my permissions are set to 777, still can't write directories. Although I get support through Liveperson, I can't talk to someone on their 1-800 line. Will see... if its still down tomorrow, I think I will just move my domains elsewhere. I understand they can have major technical issues, it happens to anybody, but time is precious and I really need to make these vacations days productive.

Unknown said...

I use the Hostso services for about 6 months, for the begining everything works almost perfect, but now I think they become overloaded. The sites with mysql database connections load alter a unacceptable time or give "The connection was reset" because of the overloaded servers.
If Hostso don't do some upgrades on their servers, I think they will going down soon.

Post a Comment