Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Proposal





Another Sandra Bullock's best film, A good entertainer, The Proposal American romantic comedy film directed by Anne Fletcher and starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.With this film you can around Alaska from your home.Nominated for Golden Globe.It won Teen Choice Award and People's Choice Award,Sandra Bullock nominated for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical under Satellite Award and Golden Globe.Rotten Tomatoes reported that 44% of critics gave positive reviews based on 169 reviews with an average score of 5.3/10.By comparison, Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 top reviews from mainstream critics, the film has an average score of 48% based on 29 reviews.
The Proposal was composed by Aaron Zigman.The Plot is simple a hard nose Boss marries her assistant to avoid deported.Quotes:
Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska and things started to changed. Things changed when we kissed. And when you told me about your tattoo. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. Now, you could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you.

No comments:

Post a Comment