Friday, July 24, 2009

Aayirathil Oruvan



Aayirathil Oruvan about to hit after two and half years process.film has Paruthiveeran Karthi, Andrea Jeremiah,Parthiban, Reema Sen directed by hit director Selvaraghavan..film deals with 12th century . Andrea Jeremiah does the character of archeological girl. Parthiban to make best appearance. music are scored by GV Prakash, Which has 10 songs with additional themes. the films budget is RS 32 crore 2000 junior artists were involved

Karthi said, "As soon as I had completed Paruthiveeran, I got a call from Selvaraghavan who wanted to make a romantic film with me. Later, he found it to be cliched and geared up for this unparalleled genre. It's a beautiful film that will entertain the audience. Kids will enjoy it as well."

Andrea, the heroine, who was present at the press meet said, "It isn't just a film for me, but a revival of my film career."

Parthiban, the veteran actor said, "I am not supposed to reveal anything about my character. Indeed I have not essayed such an interesting role earlier in my films. Un Mela Aasadhaan song done by Dhanush, Andrea Jeremiah, Aishwarya Dhanush



No comments:

Post a Comment